Visit our roadside farm market and take home some of our fresh picked apples and mountain cabbage. You can also find fresh locally grown tomatoes, potatoes and NC sweet potatoes. We also have pumpkins and fall decorations, including Indian corn, gourds, beautiful fall mums and scarecrows.
In our bakery, we offer hot fried apple pies, apple cider donuts, fresh apple bread, whole apple pies, apple caramel cake, apple dumplings with cinnamon sauce, apple tarts, berry tarts, sweet potato tarts, apple fritters, apple turnovers, pumpkin bread and cookies. For those watching your sugar intake we offer no sugar added turnovers and whole apple pies. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to any of these for a satisfying dessert.
Quinch your thirst with a cup of apple cider slush or peach cider slush. On those cool fall days warm up with a cup of hot mulled apple cider or fresh brewed coffee.
Our local sourwood honey, wildflower honey and molasses will taste delicious on hot buttered biscuits. We also carry all types of canned goods, condiments and other specialty items:
- Fresh Apple Cider
- Apple, Cherry Apple, Peach, Muscadine, Blackberry, Blueberry and Scuppernong Ciders (pasteurized)
- Spiced Apple Cider and Olde Tradition Spice
- Jellies, Jams and Preserves
- Apple, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato and Peach Butters
- Chow Chow, Pickles and Salsa
- Carolina BBQ Sauce, Syrups and Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mountain Cabbage, Tomatoes, Potatoes and NC Sweet Potatoes
- Hoop Cheese and Country Ham
- Apple Crisp Mix, Apple Muffin Mix, Apple Pancake Mix, Apple Cake Mix, Apple Fritter Mix and Apple Bread Mix.
So plan to load up the family this fall and visit us at Mountain Fresh Orchards. We are open daily from late August through mid November, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. – There’s plenty of parking for vans, RVs and buses! Handicap accessible and clean restrooms.